why aren’t there friend pick up lines
pick up lines to make friends
“hey thats a cute dress you know where it would look better? on nobody else
because you’re a beautiful individual”
a dancing barrowman for your blog. fabulous and transparent
JUST WHAT I’VE ALWAYS WANTED.
First off, I’m sorry about your ovaries.
Secondly, I like writing stories. It is pretty much my favorite thing to do. Hopefully I will write many, many more books—so many that you become tired of them and all become Hipster John Green Fans and say, “His early stuff was okay but after TFiOS he just became a hack.”
Are you god
“I’m sorry about your ovaries”
All hail John Green, king of kings of fandoms
Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!
this should be one of those, “mandatory reblog” posts for the starkid fandom because like, this is where Starkid comes from…
some things you may have not known about The Fault In Our Stars
- Augustus’ name symbolizes water. obviously, there is a lot of water in the book, it is nourishing and reviving and it symbolizes the doctors taking away the water out of Hazel’s lungs
- the reason why Augustus always calls hazel, “Hazel Grace” is because in one point of the book Hazel tells him that she likes people with two names, so simultaneously Augustus calls her, Hazel Grace.
- On the plane when they are watching 300, Augustus’ movie starts and ends first, and it foreshadows his death.
- Isaac (according to John Green) was not named Isaac because his eyes are sick, ha ha ha, but because in other references, Isaac’s are old men who live to tell the tales of star crossed lovers and other heroic adventures.
- In one point of the book, Gus says to Hazel “You used to call me Augustus”. Basically, Augustus is a strong name, it’s healthy and stable. Hazel, without even realizing it, starts calling him Gus, which is weaker and more unstable when he tells her of his cancer.
- Augustus and Anne Frank have very similar coincidences. He had cancer and he underwent an operation to hopefully cure him of his cancer, only to die. And Anne Frank went into hiding with the hope of being free, but ended up dying. And it’s also not a coincidence that they made out in the Anne Frank house.
All aboard the “Nope” train to “Fuckthatville”!
who thought it was good idea to cross Reichenbach with Doomsday
no thanks take it back
pronunciation | ‘bal-ter
Oh that’s what it’s called when music causes me to move.
I feel like I look at people like this:
But I really end up looking like this:
Page 1 of 16